Canvas Awnings & More – AWNING FABRICS
At Retractable Awning Melbourne, we use only quality fabrics for all our products. Our range of fabrics is also vast, allowing for you to choose a fabric type that’s been designed for a particular use. Our experts will advise you on the most appropriate type of fabric to be used on the shade system you have in mind, whether it’s canvas for blinds or acrylic for a door canopy.
Available Fabric Types
We can supply our shade solutions in the following fabric types:
- Traditional canvas is widely used in door canopies, sun blinds, drop arm awnings, veranda shades and more. Various colours in plain and prints/stripes are available. Traditional canvas blinds and awnings are ideal for blocking daylight as well as heat, making them ideal for bedroom windows. A canvas canopy is also a great choice, since the tension in fabric is not lost over the years.
- Sunbrella acrylic canvas is used on various retractable shade systems such as folding arm awnings, door canopies, conservatory awnings, sunblinds, sun roof awnings and drop arm awnings. It is a lightweight acrylic fabric, yarn dyed and available in many plain colours and patterns. To learn how to extend your outdoor space with a canvas awning, please click to watch the Sunbrella Video.
- Tempotest acrylic is used on many shade systems, including folding arm awnings, door canopies, conservatory awnings, sunblinds, sun roof awnings and drop arm awnings.
- Docril acrylic is available in a wide range of neutral colours and can be used for folding arm awnings, door canopies, conservatory awnings, sun blinds, sun roof awnings and drop arm awnings. This lightweight acrylic fabric is available in an extensive range of fashionable and vibrant colours and patterns, making it a fantastic alternative to canvas blinds and awnings. This Teflon coated fabric is also warranted for seven years in harsh Australian conditions.
- Dickson acrylic is used on various retractable shade systems such as folding arm awnings, door canopies, conservatory awnings, sunblinds, sun roof awnings and drop arm awnings. It comes with a 10 year limited warranty in Australia.
- Lisos acrylic canvas is also a superior range of awning fabric offering 10 years warranty in harsh Australian climate. Available in over 40 plain colours and 19 stripes.
Other popular fabrics include:
- Soltis 86 Mesh, Soltis 92 Mesh and Soltis 93 Mesh
- Outlook Mode 95% Mesh
- Visiontex Mesh
- Ferrari 502 PVC coated textile
Learn More Today
Whether you’re after a canvas canopy or an acrylic folding arm awning, why not visit our showroom to see our extensive range of fabrics samples for yourself? Alternatively, you can also call us on 9596 3744 to book in for an obligation-free on-site awning quote and consultation – we’ll bring the samples to you.
The Docril Acrylic Canvas outdoor Collection has 80 colours selected to complement any domestic, commercial or architectural proje...